TR312 Nutsert Tool M6-M12 Bralo 02TR03120 Insert Nut Manual Riveting ToolProduct Code: W29088
- Pricing Info
This item is packed in Quantities of EACH
Discounts apply to each pack / box
Bralo TR-312 riveting tool is a robust and reliable lever tool, conceived for a professional use both in and outdoors. It is the most appropriate hand tool for those applications that require bigger sized metric insert nuts.
Key features and benefits
- The main body is made in a high density aluminum casting.
- The levers and the anchoring are made of high quality steel, providing the tool with a great resistance.
- For use both in and outdoors.
- The multiplier effect guarantees that just a minimum amount of strength is required, even with bigger insert nuts.
- Hand threading and unthreading of the insert nut with a central rotating handle.
- Riveting capacity up to M-12
- Ergonomic handles that facilitate the riveting process.
- Solid, safe and durable tool.
- Weight: 1.510 gr
- Length: 390 mm
- Stroke: 7.0 mm
- Capacity: M6 to M12.
Bralo TR-312 riveting tool is presented packed in a protective box.
Delivered to your door.
- Free delivery on orders over £50
- Order by 3pm to get next day delivery